Friday, May 28, 2010

My Dream Come True...

My littleman drinking from a sippy cup,
watching my love share a snack on the couch with our childhaving a little boy that lines up his cars and makes the "vroom" sound while driving around the living room floor,


watching three generations play together,



seeing my Mom snuggle with another child like she did me,
(Mom doesn't snuggle other children)




watching my Daddy put shoes on his little buddy,





and coming in the door from work and going straight to playing on the floor!
These are all of the things I used to dream about and pray for while we were trying for 6 long years to have our perfect little man! Many women dream about holding there little baby and how fun little babies are. Scott and I used to talk about our dreams of having a child...a little person that is a part of the family! A little person who we could talk to and play with. I wanted Scott to be able to have a little buddy to share night time snacks with! We wanted to have our own little family so bad. When Carter was born it was instant love that ony another Mother understands. I have enjoyed every moment and am so thankful for my little family. After capturing these few moments in the above pics in the last month I realized...our dream has come true! All of the pics are just exactly what we always wanted! I'm so happy and proud to be Carter's Mommy and Scott's wife! I am so blessed for all that we have been given. Thank you Lord for answered prayers and the BEST gift from God!
I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Remember those who have fallen for our freedom.
Love,
Crystal






1 comment:

  1. That is so precious, Crystal! And it just makes it that much better when you realize that ALL of Gods promises are true and that He has fufilled them in YOUR life :-) Where He does not require Himself to be gracious and to bless us, He does so because it pleases Him. Isnt it incredible to be the recipient of those blessings!? Your family is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete