So today I get to spend the entire day with my littleman! I was so excited, but as usual he expects me to leave during the day to go to work so any time I stand up to walk around the house for some reason, Carter starts whining and crying wanting me to hold him. So to prove to him I was his for the day I thought we would leave the house. So we go to the mall and run into a friend. Thank goodness b/c then he had a little friend to share his cheerios with! Then we took a nap and woke up even more cranky then before nap...never a good sign! So we had an afternoon planned to go to our same friends house to do an Easter egg hunt! Scott and I were excited b/c this would be our first egg hunt Carter can participate in. We weren't really sure how he would do but...he was the second off the porch and was having a ball collecting those eggs! Of course he ended up sitting in a wagon with his little friend and playing with the eggs! I will post pics tomorrow night, too stinkin' cute how these two enjoy playing together! I will add to this post tomorrow after Easter and add some pics! Just want to make sure I stay up on my postings!!!
Happy Easter everyone!
I cant WAIT until Rhyan can do an easter egg hunt, too! I'm loving life now, but am really looking forward to her being able to better understand and communicate and play :-)
ReplyDelete